Last Updated; 01st April, 2021
AICorespot (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
If you want to raise any concerns or questions you might have with regards to our processing of your private information, you may contact us directly by emailing us at the following ID: firstname.lastname@example.org .
AICorespot is the World’s #1 AI Ecosystem. Our mission is to serve as a hub for info regarding Industry 4.0. Technologies we are into comprise of AI, ML, Deep Learning, Robotics, IoT, Edge Computing, Analytics, 5G/6G, Drone, Edge AI, Digital Twin, AR Cloud. On AI, by AI – our AI driven community is as disruptive as the tech it demystifies. We run Industry-backed events – reliable data from industry leaders, sponsors, subject matter experts, and thought leaders. Our contents are driven through videos, blogs, newsletters, and digital content which shed light on the industry 4.0 revolution. AICorespot has offices in: Dallas, Texas (US) & Coimbatore (India). Find out more here: https://aicorespot.io/advisory-board/
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
– the Conference
– the Webinars
– the Conference websites and their connected subdomains inclusive of those related to registering for attendance at the Conference and to be a volunteer at the Conference;
– online surveys with regards to the Conference;
– messaging sent through the Conference support portal;
– the Conference’s official social media channels; and
– subscription to our newsletters.
We will obtain and process the following information about you:
Data you provide us. We obtain a lot of information from you when you give it to us directly, when we request it from you, or when you give us permission to obtain it from a third-party source.
– Attendee registration data. When you register to be at a Conference or Webinar, you must give us basic information such as title, name, country of residence, phone number, email address. We also give you the provision to give extra condition.
– Volunteer registration information. When you express your interest to volunteer at a Conference, you must provide us with basic information such as title, name, country of residence, phone number, email address. We also give you the provision to provide extra information.
– Payment and credit card information. When buying tickets to attend a Conference or Webinar, you must give us your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card, debit card or bank information. This data will only be shared with external parties such as our ticketing partner, tito.io or Stripe or GoToWebinar or Paypal, who carry out tasks needed to finalize the purchase transaction.
– Conference survey responses. We may request you to take part in optional surveys with regards to your experience at the Conference with the view of helping us enhance the event and for connected commercial reasons.
– Third–party social media accounts. If you opt to connect your social media account(s) with the Conference application, we may obtain certain data from that account, such as your title, picture, and other data you authorize.
This is data about you that you provide us by filling in forms on our websites (our site) or by communicating with us by telephone, e-mail or in any other format. We may record your phone call communications with us for quality control and for governance reasons. The data you provide us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
Data we collect about you. With regards to each of your visitations to our site we will automatically collect the following data:
- technical data, including the Internet protocol (IP) address utilized to connect your computer online, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-ins and versions, operating system and platform;
- Data about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed; page response times, download errors, time span of page visits, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to surf away from the page and any phone number utilized to call our customer service number.
Data we obtain from other sources. This is data we obtain about you if you utilize any of the other websites we run or services we provide. In this scenario we will have informed you when we obtained that information if we intend to share that data internally and combine it with information obtained on this site. We will also have informed you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
A cookie is a string of text that is recorded on your device by your internet browser. We utilize cookies to figure out how people utilize our site so we can produce and enhance the design, layout and functionality of the site.
Cookies help us to detect your device. We utilize cookies that are strictly mandatory to help you to surf around the site or to provide specific basic functionalities. We utilize cookies to improve the functionality of the website by recording your preferences, for example. We also utilize cookies to enable us to enhance the performance of our website and to furnish you with an improved user experience. We also permit cookies that may be served where we social media links are embedded, like Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
If you don’t desire for us to store cookies on your browser, you can delete cookies from your device’s hard drive, or enable your browser to restrict cookies or to send a warning notification prior to a cookie being recorded on your device. However, do note that you may not be able to utilize several of the services on our website or other websites without cookies.
More detailed information on cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For compliance with applicable data privacy legislation, we are needed to set out the legal foundation for the processing of your private information. In line with the reasons for which we obtain and utilize your private information, as set out above, the legal foundation for processing your private information will usually be one of the following:
- our own or our third parties’ authentic business interests (for example, in maintenance of and promotion of our business by giving customers with feedback avenues or other examples where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest);
- the performance of a contract that we have agreed to with you;
- your approval wherever relevant; or
- compliance with our legislative duties.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We utilize your data in order to furnish, run, enhance, understand, customize, support, and for the marketing of our services, including:
Providing and improving of the requested Services
We utilize your personal information as required to carry out the Conference or Webinar, such as for attendance registration, issuing tickets, facilitating data sharing with partners with whom you have agreed for us to share data, and give you appropriate connections and content during the Conference based on this data.
Communicating with you
We utilize your private data to get in touch with you with regards to your registration to attend, volunteer or speak at a conference or sponsor or exhibit, to provide notification to about any alterations to our policy and practices, for commercial, sales or investment reasons, and to reply to any requests or queries you may submit to us. If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will use your data as described below.
If you choose to receive marketing communications from us, we will utilize your private data for outreach and marketing, for example, to send you data about our future conferences or to exhibit or sponsor. You can refrain from choosing these communications by using the unsubscribing links in our communications.
We utilize data obtained about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to uphold our obligations coming from any contracts executed between you and us and to furnish you with the data, products and services that you require from us;
- to furnish you with data about other goods and services we provide that are similar to those that you have already bought or queried about;
- to provide notifications about modifications to our service;
- to make sure that content from our site is put forth in the most efficient fashion for you and for your device.
Data we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to manage our site and for internal operations, this includes troubleshooting, data analysis, tests, R&D, statis and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our initiative to keep our website safe and secure;
Data we obtain from other sources. We will combine this data with the data you provide to us and data we obtain about you. We will utilize this information and the combined information for the reasons set out above (dependent on the kind of information we obtain).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
You permit that we have the authority to share any portions of your private data as may be relevant with select third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the execution of any contract we have entered into with them or with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that help us in enhancing and optimizing our site.
- Private information of conference speakers including name and image may be set on AICorespot event websites and indexed by search engines, for instance Google, etc.
- professional companies taking part in the furnishing of services for the event contracted for, such as, for instance hotels, site owners, live conference and internet event service providers.
- event sponsors and exhibitors – Provided you are a delegate, we may share your data with event sponsors, exhibitors and other (vendor) delegates representative of organizations that furnish appropriate business solutions. They may get in touch with you with regards to special offers, products and services in relation to your role in the organization.
- other event attendees through our virtual event platforms – To improve your experience, AICorespot utilizes a virtual event platform that enables people to experience our events on a remote basis. The virtual platforms feature options to view the agenda, sponsors and speakers combine with improved networking and interactivity at the event. The improved networking enables all attendees to see the name, job title and company name of anybody who is in attendance at the event. By attending a virtual event you permit to share these fundamental details and to be reached out to by other attendees within the platform solely to network in connection with the event.
- event sponsors and exhibitors. When you permit your badge to be scanned at the event, your private information is shared with the appropriate event sponsor or exhibitor and utilized in accordance with relevant data protection laws, sponsor’s or exhibitor’s privacy notice and other notices or consents you are furnished with or provided at the event.
At certain events, we might take photographs and document videos of presentations and networking to be uploaded on AICorespot websites and social media. We will provide notifications at events to advise participants of this and how they can inform us if they do not desire to be in photos or film.
We will reveal your private data to third parties:
- In the scenario that we sell or obtain any business or assets, in which case we will reveal your private information to the potential seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If AICorespot or substantially all of its assets are obtained by a third party, under which scenario private information owned by it regarding its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
In order to furnish our website visitors with a customized and value-laden service, we have several divisions which need membership. We will obtain data from future members during the subscription process.
You can become a member of the AICorespot portal:
– when you check the appropriate opt-in box in our content download forms;
– when you register your interest in one of our events;
When you become an AICorespot Member, your profile consisting of posts, comments, articles and images will be completely viewable by all Members of the same AICorespot portal.
We record information of contributions you have rendered to the website (for instance, forum posts, blog comments, job adverts posted, press releases posted) and link to these, where appropriate, from your member profile, aside from scenarios where you have chosen to have your contribution be anonymous.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The information that we obtain from you is safe with us. It will be under process by employees who work for us or on our behalf. This consists of employees engaged in, among other things, fulfilling your order, the process of your payment information and the provision of support services. However, your data may also be transferred where privacy legislation may feature reduced strictness. By giving your private information, you permit to this transfer, recording or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to make sure that your information is treated with the utmost security measures and where appropriate will initiate in place relevant contractual controls with other controllers and processors with whom we might share such private information in line with this privacy notice.
To enable us safeguard the privacy of information and personally identifiable data you provide through usage of our site, we uphold physical, technical and administrative protections. We are constantly updating and testing our security technology on a continuous basis. When users enter sensitive data (such as a credit card number) online, we safeguard it via the usage of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We restrict access to your private information to those staff who require to know that data to provide advantages or services to you. Also, we train our staff about the criticality of confidentiality and upholding the privacy and security of your data. We commit to taking relevant disciplinary precautions to enforce our staff privacy duties.
Unfortunately, transmitting data through the internet is not fully safe. Although we will do our best to safeguard your private information, we cannot guarantee the safety of your information provided to our website; the act of transmitting is subject to risk, your risk. Once we have obtained your data, we will utilize stringent measures and security features to attempt to avert unauthorised access.
We may transfer your private information to third parties situated in United States or other countries. Where we carry out these transfers, we take all steps needed to make sure that your information is treated safely and in line with relevant privacy laws, either by only transmitting your private information to jurisdictions that give a sufficient degree of legal safeguarding for your information or by imposing authorized contractual terms on these third parties.
We will retain your private information for as long as we require it, or as otherwise mandated by legislation, for the reasons established above, and so this period will change dependent on your communications with us. For instance, where you have made payments to visit a conference with us, we will keep a documentation of your payment for the period needed for invoicing, tax and warranty purposes. We may also retain a record of correspondence with you or where recorded via telephone (for instance if you have a concern about an event) for as long as it is needed to safeguard us from a legal claim. Our information retention policy further details our retention practices. Do note that where you opt out of our marketing communications, we will retain a record of your email address to make sure we do not send you marketing emails in the future.
You have the authority to request us not to process your private information for marketing reasons. We will usually notify you (prior to obtaining your information) if we mean to use your information for such reasons or if we intend to reveal your data to any third party for such reasons. You can also exercise this right at any time via the ‘contact preferences’ link in the footer of our marketing emails or you can email your request to email@example.com .
Our site might, occasionally, consist links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you click on a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these websites feature their own privacy policies and that we do not have any responsibility or liability for their policies. Do go through these policies prior to submitting any private information to these websites.
CORRECTING, UPDATING OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
AICorespot will make every effort to keep your private information correct, complete and updated. If your private information is wrong, modifications or if you no longer desire to get information from us, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove your information as quickly as possible. You can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our site is for an adult audience and we do not knowingly obtain data from or about legal minors. Attendees who are legal minors may come to the Conference if accompanied by an adult or guardian, dependent on the age of the attendee.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Data subjects in any country/ other jurisdictions may have rights with regards to their private information which includes:
Right to rectification. Data subjects may request that we correct any wrong or incomplete personal information.
Right to withdraw consent. Data subjects may at any time withdraw their approval to the processing of their private information executed by us on the foundation of their prior consent. Such withdrawal will not impact the legality of processing based on such prior consent.
Right to make a subject access request (SAR). Data subjects may request in written format, copies of their private information. However, complying with such requests is subject to specific restrictions and exemptions and the rights of other persons. Each request should make obvious that a SAR is being made. You may also be needed to provide a proof of your identity and any payment permitted by law, where relevant.
Right to object to processing including automated processing and profiling. We do not make automated decisions about data subjects. However, we may rely on data provided by third parties such as credit reference agencies which may score data subjects on the basis of automatic decision-making. Profiling may be held for business administration purposes, such as surveying trends in user visits of our website and to deliver appropriate ads to users’ devices. We will be compliant with valid objection requests unless we have a compelling overriding legitimate grounds for the ongoing processing or we have another legal reason to refute such a request. We will be in compliance with each valid opt-out request with regard to marketing communications.
Right to erasure. Data subjects may request that we delete their private information. We will be in compliance, unless there is a legal reason for not doing so. For instance, there may be an overriding legitimate ground for retaining the private information, such as, our business record retention duties that we have to be in compliance with. Please be noted that, if your information is resubmitted to us via authentic means, you may be re-added to our database after a deletion request has been processed.
Restriction. Data subjects may request that we curtail our processing of their private information in several circumstances. We will be in compliance, unless there is a legal reason for not doing so, such as, a legal duty to continue the process your private information in a specific way.
Right to data portability. In specific scenarios, data subjects may request the controller to give a copy of their private information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have it transferred to another provider of same or similar services. We are not of the view that this right is applicable to our services. However, to the extent it does, we will be in compliance with such transfer requests. Please be noted that a transfer to another provider does not mean deletion of the data subject’s private information which may still be kept for legitimate and legal reasons.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We suggest that data subjects get in touch with us with regards to any questions or complaints about how we process their private information. However, each data subject has the authority to get in touch the relevant supervisory authority directly.
In order to exercise any of these rights, please email your request to email@example.com .
CALIFORNIA’S CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
AICorespot has taken measures to be in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act as it applies to collecting and transfer of private information in the B2B context. Residents of the State of California permit to the private data they give being used by AICorespot for internal marketing purposes and shared with event sponsors and exhibitors who may get in touch with you with regards to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. You have the right to opt-out of this use of your private data. You can use this right at any time through your contact preference center in the footer of marketing emails you may receive from us, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
CANADA’S ANTI-SPAM LEGISLATION
AICorespot has taken all logical measures to be in compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. We only email persons with whom we have had a business relationship over the previous 2 years, persons who may have queried about an event in the previous 6 months or who have chosen to receive our divisional marketing communications. Should you receive an unsolicited email from AICorespot please email email@example.com and we will delete your information within 48 hours.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any modifications we make to our privacy notice in the future will be uploaded on this page and, where relevant, notifications sent to you by e-mail. Please check back consistently to view any updates or alterations to our privacy notice.
Questions, comments and requests with regards to this privacy notice are welcome and should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org